Music belongs to everyone and everyone should have access to it. In my opinion, teaching is one of the best ways to bring music and art closer to people. It also helps to develop emotions, communication, psychomotricity, abstract thinking, creativity and many other skills.
That is why I like to teach children, as well as adults who decide to start playing an instrument later in life. It always makes me happy to share this learning process with them, from which I also learn a great deal.
I have been teaching since 2009 and I try to help students develop their critical thinking and independence.
My Bachelor’s degree thesis, “A Comparison of Three Violin Methods“, obtained the maximum grade with Honors and was published in the Recercat repository of Catalonia.
In 2020 I wrote a song book for violin beginners and since 2021 I teach at the Jugendmusikschule Südlicher Breisgau (Germany).
My pedagogical background
- 2020 Seminar on didactics (Alba Roca) Barcelona
- 2017 Course “Methodology for Violin and Viola” (Berthilde Galosi) Hochschule für Musik Freiburg
- 2017 Course “Group Instrument Pedagogy” (Oriol Ferré) Barcelona
- 2013 Bachelor’s Degree in Instrument Pedagogy, Escola Superior de Música de Catalunya
- 2013 Course “String Pedagogy Seminar Rolland Pedagogy” (Claudio Forcada) London
- 2012 Course “Music Moves for Piano” (Marilyn Lowe) Vic
- 2011-13 Practicum at the Music Conservatory in Badalona (Montserrat Vila)
- 2011-12 Practicum at the Municipal School of Music Eixample, Barcelona (Àfrica Aymamí)
- 2009 Course “Introduction to Violin Pedagogy” (Marta García), Badalona